Last night was Taco Night here in the Lee Household. Our kids were excited but I was feeling it was becoming a little over done. I am not the kind of person who can eat the same thing every week. Ironically…I used to be, but now my taste buds crave some adventure. I happened to have an avocado in the fridge so I said…Let’s video some guacamole…The rest, is history…
Here’s what you’ll need for this epic guacamole:
- 1 Avocado (You can use more if you have more than 1 adult and 3 littles.)
- 3 Small Green Onions (Or 1-2 Large)
- Salt and Pepper (Omit Pepper for AIP)
- The Juice of One Small Lemon (Or half of a large)
- A Couple Dashes of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Cilantro (Add to your liking.)
- 1 Teaspoon of Crushed Mint
This is so easy I feel like giggling. All you have to do is throw all of this into a food processor and blend till creamy. The hard part is trying to share equally with everyone!
I hope you enjoy this super fast recipe. If you’d like to see the video, I’ll link it below. If you don’t believe that my kids could ever like something like avocado…check it out so you can see, kids can love real food too! (No, they weren’t paid for their opinions with jelly beans…I promise!)
I’m sending tangy, yummy goodness from my Common Sense Kitchen to yours. I hope you’ll come back next time and see what this recipe make’er up’er can do next.
-Ami M. Lee, The Common Sense Cook